Moisture: 15-18% approx
Average Log Size: 25cms approx
Wood type: Hardwood
Crate Weight: 800kg
Please note: As wood is a natural product, density and weight may vary slightly.
Crate Size: 2m3 approx. External measurements: (H)2m x (L)1.15m x (D)0.85m
Please note: Sizes may vary slightly
- Superb wood to burn
- Great heat output.
- Low moisture content
- Perfect for wood-burning stoves and open fires
- Natural and sustainable
- 100% Beech Hardwood split natural firewood from wholly Eco Sustainable forests
- Ultra-low moisture content at approximately 17% due to Kiln Drying process
- Carbon-neutral fuel which is a great alternative to traditional fossil fuels like coal
- No additives or toxic producing gases are released when ignited reducing contamination of your stove and flue
- Aesthetically pleasing stacked or stored in both domestic and commercial environments such as restaurants
- Can be safely used in pizza stoves/ barbeques giving dishes a unique flavour as it is nontoxic. Sourced and processed in the E.U.